Find a Location Near You
What To Expect
MedMark Treatment Centers provide a safe and confidential environment for individuals addicted to opioids. It is our objective to partner with our patients to assist each of them in achieving a lifestyle that is healthier, more productive, and free from substance abuse. Daily administration of medicine is combined with counseling, medical services, drug screening, HIV/AIDS education, case management and other services.
All individuals seeking services will be assessed by both medical and clinical staff for appropriateness and the development of an individualized treatment plan. Individuals admitted to a MedMark Treatment Center Clinic can expect the following:
- A comprehensive intake process, addressing both medical and clinical elements;
- Education regarding methadone, administration of daily medication and an assessment period conducted by the medical staff;
- Orientation overview that provides education to new patients in areas of program policy, HIV/AIDS information, medical issues and addiction / recovery information;
- Individual counseling;
- Random drug screenings in compliance with all State and Federal regulations;
- An initial medical evaluation; referrals will be made for medical treatment as needed.