MedMark Treatment Centers Columbus East
Start the journey to opioid addiction recovery in Columbus, Ohio. At MedMark Treatment Centers Columbus East, we offer comprehensive buprenorphine and methadone treatment. We take an evidence-based, compassionate approach to care that considers all aspects of addiction and its impact on someone’s life. Our medical providers, counselors and case managers will support you as you work toward drug-free living.
What to Expect at Our Buprenorphine and Methadone Clinic in Columbus, Ohio
We offer outpatient treatment services, meaning that you attend our clinic on an appointment basis while living at home. With our outpatient model, you can continue your daily obligations such as work, school or family care while working toward recovery. During your time at MedMark Columbus East, you can expect to get:
- Medication-assisted treatment (MAT). Throughout your treatment, you’ll take medication that relieves your withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Your doctor will monitor your health and adjust the amount you take as needed.
- Psychosocial services. As you go through MAT, you’ll also receive psychosocial services such as counseling and referrals to community resources to address the emotional and social aspects of addiction and promote your recovery.
- Care coordination. As a MedMark Columbus East patient, you’ll have a dedicated counselor who will coordinate your services across our medical and counseling teams. Your counselor will help you set the goals in your care plan and arrange the services needed to meet them.
Our Addiction Treatment Services
Our selection of treatments includes:
- MAT with methadone or buprenorphine. At MedMark Columbus East, we offer two medications for MAT — methadone and buprenorphine. Both of these medicines activate the opioid receptors in your brain, but to different extents. Your doctor will work with you to find the right choice for your symptoms and lifestyle.
- Individual counseling. All of our MAT patients take part in individual substance us counseling that allows them to develop important recovery and relapse prevention skills.
- Coordinated pregnancy treatment. If you’re pregnant, you can still receive certain types of MAT to treat your opioid addiction. Our coordinated pregnancy services promote the health and safety of both patient and child.
- Drug testing and physicals. Under state and federal laws, we must perform regular drug testing to ensure our patients’ safety. You may also receive physical examinations that will help us find more opportunities to promote your health.
- Discharge planning. At the end of a patient’s MAT program, we develop a comprehensive discharge plan that establishes outside support services, relapse plans and detoxification.
Supporting Patients Across Columbus, Ohio, and the United States
You can find MedMark Treatment Centers across the United States, including two locations in Columbus and multiple clinics throughout Ohio. If you live in northern Columbus or a nearby suburb, the MedMark Columbus Powell North location may be closer to you. We offer similar services at both treatment centers, so feel free to choose the most convenient clinic to access.
Begin a New Chapter in Your Life
Together, we can create a new future for you without the effects of opioids. Find out more about our buprenorphine and methadone treatments in Columbus from our Getting Started guide or by getting in touch with our staff.